Re: Joining Daymet Tiles with NCL

From: Ping Yang <pyang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon Oct 29 2012 - 07:00:03 MDT

Thanks, I just increased the *wsMaximumSize to 50000000 and now it works!
[image: Inline image 1]
Look at the Upper North of this data, some unexpected strips near the edge
of north, the data looks strange! I am not sure it is because of the
joining or the plotting.

I can upload this file to the ftp if you want have a look.

Thanks,

Ping