Re: fatal:syntax error: line -1 before or near

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed Apr 23 2014 - 08:26:41 MDT

Liz,

We have an FAQ that sort of addresses this question:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/FAQ/#err_msgs_004

Usually, when I see this kind of message, I look to see if have a "begin" statement, but no "end" statement, or vice versa.

Or, you might have an "if" but no "end if".

I just looked at your script, but didn't see anything obvious. Did you already fix it?

--Mary