Re: Minor adjustments to a panel plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 27 2013 - 08:00:37 MDT

Hi Marston,
In panel example 6 gsnPanelXWhiteSpacePercent was set in the resP (=panel) resource list.. Are you saying that you set the same resource to 0 in the panel resource list and you are still not getting rid of enough white space? If so, try setting tiYAxisOn= False (tells NCL to not allocate space for the y-axis title) in your plot resource list to see if that frees up any further space.

If you still are not getting the desired results let NCL talk know..
Adam