Re: Minor adjustments to a panel plot

From: Marston Johnston <shejo284_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Aug 27 2013 - 01:38:12 MDT

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the tips. I found the panel plot page but got a bit lost in the
many examples. I got all but the white space to work. In the example, the
resP variable is set to False, but that is not a good option for me as I
would like to do other things with the plots than simply remove the white
space. Setting the percentage of whitespace in the x-axis direction to 0
didn't give the desired results.

/M

--
Only the fruitful thing is true!